s 510 on co2

no avatar
woogie

Re: s 510 on co2

Sun May 17, 2015 3:27 am

You can fill with Co2, but make sure you do it correctly. As Co2 is filed by weight, not pressure. So you will need to know the weight of the tank empty, then know your tank size and his much weight you can put into it. You get this measurement wind then you get a bomb. This is typically why you see people blow a seal, no pun intended, but it can be extremely dangerous.

Talking about gases, there are people over here in the states playing with nitrogen, helium, and other gasses. They are all completely dry, but will fill a tank differently. So again caution is needed. Another thing to mention is that with different gasses you wool get different fps outputs. So in a country where going over 12 ftlb will find you in trouble, it probably is best to stick with what is known just to keep yourself on the safe side.

Blackbaronfish

Re: s 510 on co2

Sun May 17, 2015 8:42 am

walleye4us wrote:Thanks for the replies. I have a benjamin disco that runs on both and I know marauder does too and air force pcp"s do.Just wondering about my beautiful s 510 s/l carbine. What a accurate gun.
[/color][/color]

And the reason its accurate is due to the correct stable air.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started