sightron scopes.

no avatar
air gun

sightron scopes.

Mon May 11, 2015 11:35 pm

im looking at a new scope for my new rifle when I get it. and I like the look of the sightron range of scopes. just saw this and it is a good read. but like anything take it with a pich of salt. but im seeing more and more people raving about these scopes. has anyone had one of them. the scope im thinking of buying is the one in this report. I would still take the s&b in a heart beat. but don't we all want a s&b. :mrgreen:

http://www.mysticprecision.com/wp/2700/ ... #more-2700
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

no avatar
kevingambrell

Re: sightron scopes.

Tue May 12, 2015 6:46 am

I bought the Sightron SIIISS 10-50×60 LRMOA, well worth every penny. But in a different group of scopes the Weaver T36 is a lot less money and I have to say works as well as the Sightron but with out the bells and whistles.

no avatar
air gun

Re: sightron scopes.

Wed May 13, 2015 4:48 pm

kevingambrell wrote:I bought the Sightron SIIISS 10-50×60 LRMOA, well worth every penny. But in a different group of scopes the Weaver T36 is a lot less money and I have to say works as well as the Sightron but with out the bells and whistles.

thanks buddy.
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.