My dream AAs

no avatar
raider

My dream AAs

Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:08 am

I love my new and first AA rifle its an S410 beech carbine, the quality is great and as a GP carbine it will give fine and sterling service. BUT as always I dream of a gun better suited to my own needs ( isn't it a pity AA does not offer a partial bespoke service for its products?)

I would love an S410 with a lightweight synthetic stock under 6 Lb in weight.

I would love a Bullpup model for working in the dense conifer plantations near here.

and

I would REALLY love an S410TDR but with a sensible sized air reservoir with at least 80 shots, not the current 40, surely it must be possible to for the TDR with the carbine air cylinder ?

and why oh why is their no optional accessories like iron sights, sling swivels, magazine pouches ( buttstock and sling mounted) or a telescopic buttstock?

Blackbaronfish

Re: My dream AAs

Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:54 pm

Sounds like you want a AR15 with a polystyrene stock :mrgreen: good luck with your dream.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

bgaltd

Re: My dream AAs

Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:05 pm

I would love an S410 with a lightweight synthetic stock under 6 Lb in weight.
look out for future stock options :-).

I would love a Bullpup model for working in the dense conifer plantations near here.
the Galahad not short enough , they are regged or unreged as well :-).

I would REALLY love an S410TDR but with a sensible sized air reservoir with at least 80 shots, not the current 40, surely it must be possible to for the TDR with the carbine air cylinder ?
if you have the old short cylinder it can be changed to the carbine very simply :-).

and why oh why is their no optional accessories like iron sights(cant help with that sorry ), sling swivels (these can be fitted ), magazine pouches (isn't there somewhere on the rifle to keep spare mags or am I thinking of the MPR) ( buttstock and sling mounted(covered that one :-))) or a telescopic buttstock?(because it would become a pistol = below 6 ftlb :-(:-()
[/quote]

sorry if I didn't cover everything and I forgot to colour my answers in red , sorry again but I hope they are helpful :-) :-(.

safe shooting

julian .