Upgraded breech seals

no avatar
Roger5

Upgraded breech seals

Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:52 am

A/A upgraded breech seals from Bagnall and Kirkwood, apart from the upgraded price :roll: how much better are they than standard S536 ones, some of my A/A rifles have never had there breech seals changed. Rog

gdavison

Re: Upgraded breech seals

Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:37 am

Roger5 wrote:A/A upgraded breech seals from Bagnall and Kirkwood, apart from the upgraded price :roll: how much better are they than standard S536 ones, some of my A/A rifles have never had there breech seals changed. Rog

they are eye watering prices :o

I fitted one in my S510 a few months ago, however have not shot it enough since to notice much difference

If you PM me your address I will send you one to try .. if you decide they work for you and you subsequently order some you can replace it as and when

best G
AA FTP900, AA HFT500, AA S510, FWB-800FT

no avatar
Roger5

Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:52 am

gdavison wrote:
Roger5 wrote:A/A upgraded breech seals from Bagnall and Kirkwood, apart from the upgraded price :roll: how much better are they than standard S536 ones, some of my A/A rifles have never had there breech seals changed. Rog

they are eye watering prices :o

I fitted one in my S510 a few months ago, however have not shot it enough since to notice much difference

If you PM me your address I will send you one to try .. if you decide they work for you and you subsequently order some you can replace it as and when

best G

Thanks for the offer, put one in my S510 yesterday and about to put one in a mates gun, I tried mine yesterday evening and seemed ok, it was ok on the chrono aswell, just wondering what others thoughts were on these as they are quite expensive. Again thanks for the offer. Rog

no avatar
Archer50

Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:25 pm

They are fine in my HFT500, but I haven't noticed any real advantage. Whatever breech seal I used, I'd change it at least once a year anyway and you can buy more than fifty 8 x 1.25 o-rings that work perfectly well for the same price as the two B and K ones (if you want that many!)

Alan