CZ barrel

no avatar
TenMetrePeter

Re: CZ barrel

Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:49 pm

I asked AA why my MPR 10m had a blued barrel rather than the nickel plated one in the catalogue and they said its because they now fit the MPR FT barrels to 10m rifle. So maybe the later blued ones are LW.

no avatar
Roger5

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:56 am

TenMetrePeter wrote:I asked AA why my MPR 10m had a blued barrel rather than the nickel plated one in the catalogue and they said its because they now fit the MPR FT barrels to 10m rifle. So maybe the later blued ones are LW.

The HFT500 also uses LW barrel, so I suppose that would be from the MPR FT as well, you would think that A/A would state in their catalogue that all MPR 10mtr rifles are fitted with LW barrels, but they don't ? .Rog

no avatar
Roger5

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:06 am

Roger5 wrote:
TenMetrePeter wrote:I asked AA why my MPR 10m had a blued barrel rather than the nickel plated one in the catalogue and they said its because they now fit the MPR FT barrels to 10m rifle. So maybe the later blued ones are LW.

The HFT500 also uses LW barrel, so I suppose that would be from the MPR FT as well, you would think that A/A would state in their catalogue that all MPR 10mtr rifles are fitted with LW barrels, but they don't ? .Rog

So still begs the question, who made the barrels for the 10mtr rifles before A/A started using MPR FT barrels in them? .Rog

no avatar
TenMetrePeter

Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Roger5 wrote:
Roger5 wrote:

So still begs the question, who made the barrels for the 10mtr rifles before A/A started using MPR FT barrels in them? .Rog

They have all been 14mm AFAIK because the extension tubes and sporter muzzles are standard size for all.