CZ barrel

Re: CZ barrel

Postby Roger5 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:45 pm

TenMetrePeter wrote:Yes I assume my MPR has a Lothar Walther barrel (?)

The only time I can see any mention of Lother barrel on an MPR is on the sadly discontinued MPR FT, A/A don't seem to specify what's on the sporter,precision or biathlon, so could be Cz barrel :?: . Rog
Roger5
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:04 am
Location: Hampton, Middlesex

Re: CZ barrel

Postby TenMetrePeter » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:49 pm

I asked AA why my MPR 10m had a blued barrel rather than the nickel plated one in the catalogue and they said its because they now fit the MPR FT barrels to 10m rifle. So maybe the later blued ones are LW.
S400 MPR Precision 10m.
My Youtube
User avatar
TenMetrePeter
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:40 pm
Location: Luton England NOT EU

Re: CZ barrel

Postby Roger5 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:56 am

TenMetrePeter wrote:I asked AA why my MPR 10m had a blued barrel rather than the nickel plated one in the catalogue and they said its because they now fit the MPR FT barrels to 10m rifle. So maybe the later blued ones are LW.

The HFT500 also uses LW barrel, so I suppose that would be from the MPR FT as well, you would think that A/A would state in their catalogue that all MPR 10mtr rifles are fitted with LW barrels, but they don't ? .Rog
Roger5
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:04 am
Location: Hampton, Middlesex

Re: CZ barrel

Postby Roger5 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:06 am

Roger5 wrote:
TenMetrePeter wrote:I asked AA why my MPR 10m had a blued barrel rather than the nickel plated one in the catalogue and they said its because they now fit the MPR FT barrels to 10m rifle. So maybe the later blued ones are LW.

The HFT500 also uses LW barrel, so I suppose that would be from the MPR FT as well, you would think that A/A would state in their catalogue that all MPR 10mtr rifles are fitted with LW barrels, but they don't ? .Rog

So still begs the question, who made the barrels for the 10mtr rifles before A/A started using MPR FT barrels in them? .Rog
Roger5
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:04 am
Location: Hampton, Middlesex

Re: CZ barrel

Postby TenMetrePeter » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Roger5 wrote:
Roger5 wrote:
TenMetrePeter wrote:I asked AA why my MPR 10m had a blued barrel rather than the nickel plated one in the catalogue and they said its because they now fit the MPR FT barrels to 10m rifle. So maybe the later blued ones are LW.

The HFT500 also uses LW barrel, so I suppose that would be from the MPR FT as well, you would think that A/A would state in their catalogue that all MPR 10mtr rifles are fitted with LW barrels, but they don't ? .Rog

So still begs the question, who made the barrels for the 10mtr rifles before A/A started using MPR FT barrels in them? .Rog

They have all been 14mm AFAIK because the extension tubes and sporter muzzles are standard size for all.
S400 MPR Precision 10m.
My Youtube
User avatar
TenMetrePeter
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:40 pm
Location: Luton England NOT EU

Previous

Return to General airgun chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests