Shooting club in Middlesex

no avatar
Roger5

Shooting club in Middlesex

Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:33 pm

Hi all, I have been a member of the AAOC for a while now, I think it's about time I gave my club a bit of a plug, I have been a member of Hampton Rifle Club for about six years. It is a rimfire target club, I managed to get them to allow me one day a week as a dedicated Airrifle day, this is on Thursdays from 12 midday until 6 pm. There is a 25 yd indoor range which is used to zero your rifles and also for Benchrest comps. There are 100yd and 50 Mtr outdoor ranges and also a 10 Mtr range. The club is not that well advertised and the website isn't that great either, although I understand it is in the process of being updated. The club has tea making facilities, TV , pool table and a microwave, there are dive bottles 50p a fill, pellets AADF 4.52 £9.50 and there are 3 S400s for club use. The club is situated at Hydes Fields Hampton beside Leoline Coaches this is the A308 Upper Sunbury Rd next to Kempton Pk. There are knockdowns and spinners available, but it's all a bit DIY ie put them out yourself and return when finished unless there are still people shooting. There is a range fee of £5 for the day. If anybody is interested phone the Chairman/secretary Anthony on 07917394682 or if you arrive at the entrance phone the club on 07963996782 and someone will come and let you in cheers Rog