help please

no avatar
anton

Re: help please

Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:04 am

I use 8 mag myself with 56 objective from a well known german company, i guess shot count out weights everything and like you said weight difference dont mean "owt". Back to the topic i think he should choose which ever version he feels most comfortable with in the dealer. The difference is marginal in regards to shots depending on fill pressure anyway.

do you even know the true difference between both classic and carbine physically without the use of google? Have you ever even stripped one? Like i said ive owned around 4 and serviced at least 40
Last edited by anton on Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

eddie666

Re: help please

Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:06 am

many of the time when i had my s410 sighting in or target shooting , i would get sick of filling up the mag 3 or 4 times knowing i would have to get ready to gas up soon , were as my son was using my classic , he would only be half way through his air tank.
also a 10 shot mag helps you to keep count of your shots easer when it comes to counting what you have shot off.

like others have said its better to have more than you need, and you will find you will use more than you thought.
there is not much difference in price, so for a bit more money you get a lot more.

go and look at both , see what feels right for you, but i would my self have a s410 over the s400 and go for the classic bigger air tank .
on a shooting range you can empty a full mag in 2-3 mins easy. x that by 4 or 5 on a carbine its time to fill up again, on a classic you are only half way through,
prosport 177 2015 walnut
tx200 .22 1998 mk2
walther lgv comp ultra 1.77 2014
walther lgu .22 2014