Grant FAC @ £88
Renew FAC @ £62
Grant SGC @ £79.50
Renew SGC @ £49
Grant FAC and grant SGC @ 88+2 =£9
Renew FAC and renew SGC @ 62 + 3 = £65
Variation @ £20

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

raygun

Re: FAC fees increase

Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:10 am

Can anyone guess how much the Scottish Airgun Licence will be ?

ATB
Ray.

no avatar
piggy589

Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Can anyone guess how much the Scottish Airgun Licence will be ?
Too much at any cost,the authorities north of the border are addressing the relatively rare problem of incidents involving the misuse of airguns, by penalising the vast majority of responsible,law abiding shooters.

no avatar
lostcat

Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:05 pm

The only thing that hasn't gone up in the last 10 years is how much I charge for my work, might have to review that too.
Seems the online application system is supposed to be cheaper to run,that'll be a first,the service will be reviewed after a year to see how much more expensive it is by then so the charges can be increased futher.
I don't have a drink problem to spend my money on so a FAC is relatively cheap,I don't have a mansion to worry about either.
As for the now 14 trillion hole in the finances which seems to have doubled in 4 years,another £22 from me for 5 years is a drop in the ocean, just another "look over there instead" headline while someone is trying to keep their job,few less fancy lunches and flash cars would be more fitting of our level of debt.
Lifes good,thinking about getting a compound bow to play with (quietly) in my garden......