hft hunter field target video

no avatar
davyt63

Re: hft hunter field target video

Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:18 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:Dayvy actually looks young there

BBF

shave me tash off,and hey presto 40 again :lol:
did i mention,i have done one less meet then Ray, lol.

Blackbaronfish

Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:23 pm

davyt63 wrote:
Blackbaronfish wrote:Dayvy actually looks young there

BBF

shave me tash off,and hey presto 40 again :lol:

8-) :mrgreen:
BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

eddie666

Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:58 pm

i understand the camo gear wearing , if you do a lot of the prone position shooting in hft .
most of the wind proof / water proof and anti rustle clothes is in camo style or green,

as i am a dog walker for my living and out in all weathers in this country , i have some of the camo trousers that are fantastic for being out walking dogs even if its around the public foot paths,

its not a fashion statement or to look like a hunter ( which it is what you need for hunting ) it is the best clothes to be comfortable in and you do not mind grovelling around on the ground in,

ive had other water proofs in the past that make you sweat and when walking whoosh whoosh whoosh is all any one can hear as you walk down the street ,

me as a target shooter, not very often use the prone position on my range , so i understand the need for that type of clothing.
prosport 177 2015 walnut
tx200 .22 1998 mk2
walther lgv comp ultra 1.77 2014
walther lgu .22 2014

Raj

Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:14 am

wastrel wrote:jesus, upset a few here haven`t I, some decent clothes & a camping bedroll would suffice is all I meant, boots jeans t-shirt jumper barbour!
all some of these guys are missing is-
:lol:

You really need to get down to our Meets, mate :) It is great fun and I woudnt do it in anything other than my camo 8-)
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

eddie666

Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:24 am

Raj wrote:
wastrel wrote:jesus, upset a few here haven`t I, some decent clothes & a camping bedroll would suffice is all I meant, boots jeans t-shirt jumper barbour!

You really need to get down to our Meets, mate :) It is great fun and I woudnt do it in anything other than my camo 8-)

were do you have your meets , :D
prosport 177 2015 walnut
tx200 .22 1998 mk2
walther lgv comp ultra 1.77 2014
walther lgu .22 2014

no avatar
wastrel

Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:09 pm

eddie666 wrote:
Raj wrote:

nonsense, I distinctly remember a pic of you picking up a trophy in well, lets play nice Raj, call them shorts,
as for the bits sticking out, man I`ve seen more meat on a butchers pencil! better legs on a coffee table! :lol:
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

no avatar
davyt63

Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:20 am

eddie666 wrote:
Raj wrote:

were do you have your meets , :D

the AAOC anual meet is going to be this summer, date and location to be arranged, so keep an eye out for the post.

Regards

Davy
did i mention,i have done one less meet then Ray, lol.

Raj

Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:42 am

wastrel wrote:nonsense, I distinctly remember a pic of you picking up a trophy ....

Aha !!! I know the one you mean. I spent most of that weekend in my camo and then changed into t-shirt and shorts for the drive back because it was such a lovely hot day! Prizes are always the last thing that happens at the Meets :D
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"