Has Ronnie Sunshines in Berkhamsted closed

no avatar
Big Dog

Has Ronnie Sunshines in Berkhamsted closed

Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:25 pm

Does anyone know if Ronnie Sunshines in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, has closed down. I've got a warranty issue with a rifle I bought from them and have been trying to phone them for almost a week now. On the few occasions anyone has bothered to answer the phone there, the line goes to an engaged tone straight away. I've emailed them and can't get a reply. I'm down in Somerset so it's not as if I can pop in and see them!! I telephoned the Ronnie Sunshine store down here in newton Abbot to see if they were aware of anything, turns out that its just a franchise store and the owner has made arrangement to get out of the franchise deal and go it alone. I was told that even the store in Newton Abbot is aware that you can't get hold of anyone at the Berkhamsted store on the phone.I know of 2 others who have been trying to contact the Berkhamsted store to order goods but can;t get any response either.

Is anyone on the forum from the Berkhamsted/Hertfordshire area and does anyone know what is happening at Ronnie Sunshines in Berkhamsted? Is this the death of another airgun retailer?

no avatar
robt123

Re: Has Ronnie Sunshines in Berkhamsted closed

Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:01 pm

Hi Big Dog,

They had a stand at the Shooting Show in Warwick last Friday so I would say they are still in business.

Rob.

Hertz32

Re: Has Ronnie Sunshines in Berkhamsted closed

Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:14 am

I was there today, yesterday, and the day before having bought my S410 carbine from them on weds! I'd say they're still in business!
They seem surprisingly busy around 2pm though I've seen plenty staff there.
S410F Carbine + MPR trigger + Hawke Sidewinder 30 4-16x50