Air arms s200 single shot mag

Dan

Air arms s200 single shot mag

Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:18 pm

Has anyone ever seen a Air arms s200 single shot mag all the holes of a 10 shot mag haven't been drilled bar one ,I see in on the bay of evil the other week and tried to win it but it went beyond what I was comfortable paying.I've googled it but I can't find it anywhere. Thought it would come in handy for hft ect .
Air Arms s200 MK2 HUMA Regulated, MTC MAMBA

no avatar
Roger5

Re: Air arms s200 single shot mag

Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Dan wrote:Has anyone ever seen a Air arms s200 single shot mag all the holes of a 10 shot mag haven't been drilled bar one ,I see in on the bay of evil the other week and tried to win it but it went beyond what I was comfortable paying.I've googled it but I can't find it anywhere. Thought it would come in handy for hft ect .

Why would you bother, they are single shot to start with. :?: Rog

Dan

Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:06 pm

Because if you have the Mag system attached for hunting / work and you want to partake in some hft and are to lazy to remove the scope remove the Mag system put the single shot tray in put the scope back on and rezero , you might want one ?

no avatar
Roger5

Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:05 pm

Dan wrote:Because if you have the Mag system attached for hunting / work and you want to partake in some hft and are to lazy to remove the scope remove the Mag system put the single shot tray in put the scope back on and rezero , you might want one ?

You would have been better off with a Rowan kit then you could just take the mag out and single shot it, that's what I have on my S200 mk2 brilliant piece of kit. Rog

no avatar
neil

Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:25 am

Roger5 wrote:
Dan wrote:Because if you have the Mag system attached for hunting / work and you want to partake in some hft and are to lazy to remove the scope remove the Mag system put the single shot tray in put the scope back on and rezero , you might want one ?

You would have been better off with a Rowan kit then you could just take the mag out and single shot it, that's what I have on my S200 mk2 brilliant piece of kit. Rog

but the rowen kits are usually manual index, kind of defeats the object a bit, I know people rave over them when fitted to any of the s400`s but it`s not the same as having a sorted multishot system fitted, I did email rowen years ago about making some sort of drum system to do single shot when the magazine system was fitted but got no reply, guess there was not enough money to justify setting up a cnc machine to make

no avatar
Roger5

Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:27 am

You really need to use the Rowan kit to see the advantages, one is that you can't double load unless you turn the mag yourself, and you can also decock until the shot is on, very handy in difficult terrain, I have been using this system on my S400 & S200 for quite a few years, with my S510s I have to take the mags out and then decock if the going gets rough, but I can use single shot loaders (Rowan of course) in the S510s if I so wish, and as I said before, if you then want to single shot your S200 or S400 you just take the mag out, it really couldn't be more simple :D .Rog

Dan

Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:00 pm

I'll be completely honest I had the rowan Mag on a s400 and couldn't understand why you'd want it the self indexing thing annoyed me so much I sold it and brought a s410 . Each to there own and all that ,it's different strokes for different folks . I'm just curious if anybody else had seen one

no avatar
Roger5

Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:09 pm

If you really feel the need, why not do it yourself and block 9 pellet holes off, I block one hole off on my 10 shot mags, to stop me shooting air at things. Rog