A Big Thanks Too The Guys at the Meet!!

maddoghutty

A Big Thanks Too The Guys at the Meet!!

Tue May 03, 2016 9:43 am

Hi guys just like to say a big thanks to Greamme for taking us back and forth too the meet really a true gent so thx for making me feel really welcome Greamme. It was also an absolute pleasure to meet the rest of the guys and the ladies. So I offer all of you a really big thx for making a newbie welcome. I met some really great people there and would like to meet up again a following year. Not just naming separate guys and ladies I really appreciated the big welcome and really enjoyed the laughs we all had around the fire on the night. So with all that said thx guys I thought it was great and wouldn't hesitate to come again so thankyou to everyone envolved, and the money raised 100 % a deserving charity one what is very close to my heart so I am glad I could participate and help raise some cash for the charity so a big thx to all who attended to help raise some money for cancer research. So I will speak to you guys later and thx again.
MADDOGHUTTY
AirArms S400 Classic .177/ Nikon Mountmaster IR 3 9x50
Air Arms S410 Classic .177 / Hawke Nite eye IR 9x16x60

Blackbaronfish

Re: A Big Thanks Too The Guys at the Meet!!

Tue May 03, 2016 10:15 am

Glad you enjoyed it. What a star Grandad Graham was to go out of his route of some 60 miles just so a member could join us 8-) .well done that man...true spirit of the AAOC

Now tell the members what trophies you won :twisted:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started