HFT Target Resetting Targets Home Made..

maddoghutty

HFT Target Resetting Targets Home Made..

Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:47 pm

I have made a HFT resetting target of a Rabbit
Camera image not great sorry guys.
My Target
Quick Tutorial How To Make Your Own.
Click On Link Here..
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9 ... file%2cpdf
If anyone wants a copy of my template pm me ok. Hope you like it guys enjoy and go and build one.. 8-)
MADDOGHUTTY
AirArms S400 Classic .177/ Nikon Mountmaster IR 3 9x50
Air Arms S410 Classic .177 / Hawke Nite eye IR 9x16x60

maddoghutty

Re: HFT Target Resetting Targets Home Made..

Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:10 pm

My HFT Resetting Rabbit Dimensions 7x9 inches and target hole 28mm and Worked perfectly today shot a 5 shot group quick pull and reset for next shot, grouping at the mildot target spot at 20 yards worked flawlessly here is pic Image
That was with a Brocock concept S6 Hawke Niteye 3x9x50 ir scope and AirforceOne Panther .22 15.9 grain pellets at 11.50 ft lbs has this is my fathers new rifle, which i just sighted in today for him, he too has just got back in the game, but when the warmer weather comes i think he will love going out shooting again after all these years. Has he was once very good in shot gun competition won a fair few trophy's. I used to allways want too join him but was too young at the time. Now he is older its too cold for him at the moment he is in his late 70's, but doing incredibly well. so tell me what you think guys.
but sorry about image my camera phone isn't that great, so bare with me and post your comments please thankyou. 8-)
MADDOGHUTTY
AirArms S400 Classic .177/ Nikon Mountmaster IR 3 9x50
Air Arms S410 Classic .177 / Hawke Nite eye IR 9x16x60