Owners club annual meet in August

no avatar
Tinbum

Owners club annual meet in August

Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:54 pm

Hi all, it's only a few weeks til the club meet at Micks in Nuneaton. :)

I'm a regular at the venue and always have a few spring guide and Short-stroke kits to hand. After consulting with BBF I'm happy to say that this year I will be offering a "try before you buy" option where you can have a go at tinkering onsite with your springers. Myself and possibly Timmytree will be on hand to give guidance where necessary, and 25% of any sales will go straight to the chosen charity, which this year is the Air Ambulance.

I will be bringing guide sets for TX/Prosports as well as the HW range (Boo! Hiss! :shock: ) and short stroke extensions for the AA's.

If it's something you'd like to try please feel free to let me know so I bring the right things.

Tinbum

no avatar
tony1

Re: Owners club annual meet in August

Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:45 pm

i gues the date will be on here soon or has it allready ?. will see if i can make it, any info on what goes on at the annual meet ?. atb tony.

Geordie

Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:07 pm

tony1 wrote:i gues the date will be on here soon or has it allready ?. will see if i can make it, any info on what goes on at the annual meet ?. atb tony.

Here you go dude ;)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=469
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
T 20

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:53 am

Tinbum wrote:Hi all, it's only a few weeks til the club meet at Micks in Nuneaton. :)

I'm a regular at the venue and always have a few spring guide and Short-stroke kits to hand. After consulting with BBF I'm happy to say that this year I will be offering a "try before you buy" option where you can have a go at tinkering onsite with your springers. Myself and possibly Timmytree will be on hand to give guidance where necessary, and 25% of any sales will go straight to the chosen charity, which this year is the Air Ambulance.

I will be bringing guide sets for TX/Prosports as well as the HW range (Boo! Hiss! :shock: ) and short stroke extensions for the AA's.

If it's something you'd like to try please feel free to let me know so I bring the right things.

Tinbum

Don't bother hauling an operating table up here from Falmouth Nick I have one I can put in the poly tunnel for you. :D

If there's anything else you need just phone me. ;)

All the best Mick