new forum

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: new forum

Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:25 pm

austringer1302 wrote:Cant understand why when someone says quite Innocently that they prefered the old Forum, (And the old one looked better :/ dont think im going to stay to be honest) why they need to be slated, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, not every one needs to agree with him, But thats why we live in a Democracy,to speak our own minds without anybody saying NO thats wrong,and assuming that they are right,That to me is a form of bulling,and it is wrong,

I don't think your right...I don't think it`s bullying...and it is a democracy so your entitled too your opinion....it`s wrong but your entitled too it :mrgreen: ;)
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

bgaltd

Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:30 pm

austringer1302 wrote:Cant understand why when someone says quite Innocently that they prefered the old Forum, (And the old one looked better :/ dont think im going to stay to be honest) why they need to be slated, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, not every one needs to agree with him, But thats why we live in a Democracy,to speak our own minds without anybody saying NO thats wrong,and assuming that they are right,That to me is a form of bulling,and it is wrong,

youre right , he is entitled to come on here say its shit then bugger off . he wasn't bullied in any form , he dished it and got some back .

oops , sorry forgot to say , please let Dales know i have his aaoc forum refund is here , just let me know where to send it ..

no avatar
austringer1302

Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:38 pm

No I dont agree that its right for Dale to come on here and say its Shit,(I cannot see where he used the word,) I am sure that Dale knows the Hard work,and the Dedication that all Admins puts into these Forums to get them off the ground,But I just thought that Members could come on here and any other Forum and express their opinium with out the minority,and there are always the minority that want to shout them down,to me that is a form of Bulling and usually the ones that want to shout them down are the Bullies

no avatar
Urbanfox

Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:43 pm

The old forum was a great site but poo happens and lets hope most if not all of the data can be recovered.
Failing that, heres to the future and lets get on with the new site with the same bunch of great people onboard. :)

atb
Bri

Blackbaronfish

Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:45 pm

If Dale had any loyalty for the AAOC he would have kerbed his thoughts. We dont bully on here we just get very protective.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
austringer1302

Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:57 pm

(kerbed his thoughts) I honestly believed that Democracy meant the expression of Free Speech,seems I was wrong,what a sad World we live in
Last edited by austringer1302 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
poguemahone

Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:27 pm

dale came on here, and with his 1st post was critical the forum that was 1 day old, and in its very basic format :shock:
he is perfectly entitled to his view, and is entitled to post it, just as others are entitled to be critical, and disagree with him. this isnt bullying.
had dale posted ''constructive criticism'' instead of just criticism for the sake of it (just my take on it, i could be wrong) then his input would have been appreciated, i'm sure.
just as bullying is totally unacceptable, so is people being fearful of responding to criticism, in case they are accused of bullying.
i think this has been blown out of all proportion to be honest ;)

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:27 pm

:evil: start off all over again because of a new forum! Really?? And the old one looked better :/ dont think im going to stay to be honest...

three points about dales post
point 1
is the evil smilie indicating that he was annoyed about having too start again

point 2 REALLY :?: :?: are you going too tell me that's not sarcasm

point 3

if he had bothered too read the new posts he would have seen that the old forum crashed and he didn't have too reregister because we had nothing better too do so we thought we would start up a new forum.

now if he had said this

start off all over again because of a new forum :( and the old one looked better I don't think I`m going too stay too be honest.

I`m sure the responses too his post would have been a lot different.
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
Urbanfox

Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:47 pm

I'm assuming here, but I don't think Dale had his brain in gear before his gob?
Its plainly upset alot of people and lets hope he has learned a bit of etiquet!!!!!
It takes an awful lot, to get people on this forum to such lenthy discussions, in the three years I have been a member, I have never seen this amount of debate.
On another forum, the guy would have been banned by now but I am pleased to see that open debate is still tollerated and fully discussed.
You admin guys are to be apaluded and let demrocracy reign.

atb
Bri