AAOC meet, my heart sank!

no avatar
wastrel

AAOC meet, my heart sank!

Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:32 pm

apologies to those I told I would attend this year, you couldn`t make it up guys.
I could say work commitments & you can stop reading now.
walked out on my job 2 weeks ago & all week before last, the boss gave me major grief-have you phoned this one, what about that agency, did you follow up that job? y`know the car payment is the end of the month? then she spends a ton on a rug :shock:
anyhoo, got a short term agency job on a new build site scheduled to be handed over 14th this month, at work the guys convinced the gaffer we didn`t need additional joiners to finish the job on time, cos we`d all work every weekend from here on in,
My Heart Sank When They Cheerfully Informed Me They`d Convinced The Gaffer To Not Bring In Any More Joiners!
cheers lads, that`ll be my AAOC meet scuppered then. couldn`t let them all down so, here I sit, LGU & S200 untouched for months, bugger!
did I mention I lost my permission months ago :cry:
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

Blackbaronfish

Re: AAOC meet, my heart sank!

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:05 pm

These things happen. Its was a great weekend that has come from the great AAOC forum. Without all the posts and banter we couldnt have the great meet up.

There is always another year 8-)

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

roadrunner

Re: AAOC meet, my heart sank!

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:26 pm

Dont worry mate i couldnt make it either, my missis has just gone back to work after a year off, i was hoping to make the meet but money is just to tight as i would need to hire a car aswell, there is always next year