How about this weekend?

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: How about this weekend?

Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:58 pm

james79 wrote:That sounds familiar. We've got a couple of magpies setting up home in a leylandi in the the yard, last week I picked up a stick and aimed it at one of them sat at the top as you would a gun and did it shift? Not likely! This week I'd been out setting up a new scope and had used up all the pellets I had with me, saw one of my friendly local Maggie's, mounted my gun and placed the cross hairs on its head and again it stayed put. Next time out in the yard I had a zeroed rifle, a full mag and again saw my foe sat atop the same tree and the second it saw me raise my rifle off it flew :x How the hell do they know?

he spotted the pellets in your mag :o :mrgreen:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

roadrunner

Re: How about this weekend?

Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Timmytree wrote:
peters410 wrote:That sounds like a good plan Timmytree, I hope you get the two old devils.

They are crafty beggars, I drove the car down there in the week, they stayed put until I opened the sunroof and poked the S200 out, then vanished instantly!
I actually admire them (and magpies) for their intelligence and resourcefulness.

I drove down in the week and poked it out the sunroof and they vanished instantly, same when i go dogging mate :shock: :shock: