Guess grouping inside 5p pays off.

no avatar
BunnyBasher

Guess grouping inside 5p pays off.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:05 pm

So after a session of testing various diffrent pellets through the wildcat (separate post) I zeroed in with the jsb exact 4.51 and decided to go for a walk later on that night. It was very cold and the sky was very clear so there was no sneaking up on the bunnies. Although I saw soooooooo many of 5hem there was no getting within an exceptable distance of them. So after a pretty fruitless night I was heading back to the car. I decided to run the lamp across the field one last time and there was Mr rabbit sitting right in front of a hedge. I kept the lamp on him and stalked in slowly. I got within distance lowered myself into the prone position lined up the crosshairs, pulled through the first stage and a little pfft later the jsb was on its way. Very happy with the results.Image As you can see/imagine a nice clean kill. The blood from the ears tells me my pellet hit exactly where I wanted. Not so good for Mr bunny.

no avatar
granville

Re: Guess grouping inside 5p pays off.

Sun May 01, 2016 6:05 pm

nice shot there and the grouping is worth all the practice .

no avatar
BunnyBasher

Re: Guess grouping inside 5p pays off.

Wed May 04, 2016 12:16 pm

Thanks granville, so far i am happy with the .177 always looking to improve though, you know how it is :D