another bloody mess

no avatar
poguemahone

another bloody mess

Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:01 pm

seen the odd rat around the canalside recently, so i've been putting breadcrumbs by the backstop boards for a few nights to get em in the killing zone.
got set up on the patio table for the last half hour of daylight and didnt have to wait long :D put the x hairs on the biggest one, just as i squeezed the trigger, franks lad slammed his car door on the car park, roland lifted his head, and lived to tell the tale :oops:
after it had been dark for half an hour, i spotted one through my cheapo aldi night vision thingy, red lamp on to the side, turned the beam towards roland until there was just enough light for the shot, and a big mess outside franks boat :lol:

Blackbaronfish

Re: another bloody mess

Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:49 am

You wouldn't want one of them loose in your pants.Frank must be well chuffed :mrgreen:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
BunnyBasher

Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:28 pm

Fair play that's the best kind of rat. Well done nice shooting.

no avatar
granville

Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:15 pm

nice shooting steve .

james79

Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:35 pm

A fine bloody mess and all ;) one small point, are you sure you're being entirely honest with us? If you are going to claim you shot it you really ought to move the bludgeoning implement out of the picture first (fence posts are very crude you know) :twisted: :lol: :lol:
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool