Luckiest Rat in the world today

gdavison

Luckiest Rat in the world today

Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:09 pm

My ever onward back garden cull of rats continues, after the first round a few weeks ago we have had no visitors until we did a vacation for a couple weeks and upon return last weekend a couple of rats moved back under the deck. Standard morning looked to be on the cards.. filled the bird bowls and then head to the dinning room window and await said couple of very bold sit in the bowls munching away rats. As expected 5 mins later out comes #1 and sits perfectly still munching away, not running off at all, offering a perfect shot and ........... we got a "flyer" pellet which hits the dirt literally 1cm to the side of ratties head, not sure who got the biggest shock, me or him .. :ugeek: I am convinced I literally could see it spiral off target

Any way I decided rattie was the luckiest rat on planet earth today and so left him to munch on the bird food for today as he wanted to : it did take an hour or so for rattie to reappear and I did check this afternoon and all is spot on with the S510 with a bunch of paper targets at same range ... just must have been one of those weird pellets that does not want to go where we wanted them to go...

Tomorrow is another day
AA FTP900, AA HFT500, AA S510, FWB-800FT

no avatar
BunnyBasher

Re: Luckiest Rat in the world today

Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:02 pm

It's a nightmare when these things happen, especially when you think you got it in the bag. I'm sure he won't be so lucky second time round.

Blackbaronfish

Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:19 pm

That rat has now inseminated another dozen females :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Good luck

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

gdavison

Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:44 am

After being away for a few weeks on business .. He was not so lucky today
AA FTP900, AA HFT500, AA S510, FWB-800FT