EX-ARMY CAMO. SUIT

ralf

EX-ARMY CAMO. SUIT

Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:17 pm

CAMOUFLAGE SUIT - Ex-Army jungle green pattern all in sound condition - Inside labels >(NATO SIZE 7080/8480 ?) Jacket size > 180 - height & 104 chest. Trouser size > leg 85 waist 88 seat 104 .
Alternatively, my measuring gives > trousers inside leg 32" & waist an easy 34" > jacket armpit & shoulder to cuff 24" - outside shoulder down to bottom hem 30" - Zip fly with button and drawstring waist ties on trousers and cord ties on inner waist of jacket. This fits my relatively slim build comfortably & loosely with my 35" waist and 5' 11" height and would also fit a larger frame. 4 large front button down pockets and deep side pockets on trousers with 4 large front button down pockets on jacket with one smaller pocket on the top of one sleeve. Priced at only £10 excludes the postage cost which would be an additional £8 if not collected from a few miles west of Shrewsbury, Shropshire, near to the A488. Listed tonight on eBay for the next 10 days but available to a Club member before it gets bids on - usually slowly
and much later for my 10 day listings.

ADDED NOTE - 25/8/17......SOLD!