Pro-Target FT

no avatar
bygummer

Pro-Target FT

Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:36 am

PRO-TARGET FT Wanted stock for an old Pro Target FT. Bolton area.

no avatar
wastrel

Re: Pro-Target FT

Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:33 pm

judging by the wealth of answers to your OP (not!), if you really want or really need one, you may need to give Geordie a call!
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

no avatar
bygummer

Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:37 pm

Not to worry.
I have been contacted re Pro Target FT stock I was told an EV 2 Mk1/2 would fit, fortunately I have located one of these with the help from someone on the forum and I am (hopefully) getting it sorted over the weekend.
Thanks for your help and thank you to the chap who made me aware of the EV 2 Stock .

no avatar
bygummer

Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:05 am

A very big thank you to Julian and to Air Arms, after taking the advice from members on the forum I have now got a stunning Stock all be it in Camo (I'm not a lover of camoed stocks) and with some slight modification it fits My Pro Target FT, not only that, I e-mailed Sheila (on the off chance) at Air Arm, Sheila has contacted me and they have located a Pro-Target FT Stock in wood, it's not altogether complete it is without metal work but the metal work on mine will transfer easily enough so I can put the Pro Target back to its original condition, well nearly it has an EV2 Reg and a new cylinder on it but it shoots really well.
It goes well with the rest of the bunch.
Thanks once again for all your help.
I don't spend a great deal of time on the computer (as you may realise) so I am not to "au fait" with "Forum jargon" the use of abbreviations, buzz words or computer terminology but I am learning and realise how useful it can be.

Shamal.
SM 100.
XM 100.
TM 100.
NJR.
TX 200.
FT 500.
and some not related to Air Arms GC2 etc.