S410F SUPERLITE FOR SALE

ralf

S410F SUPERLITE FOR SALE

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:21 pm

EDITED AD- AIR ARMS S 410F - Superlite Series - Hunter Green finish - .177 Carbine kit
It comes with a Q-Tek silencer - Rickter Optik 3-9x50 AOE illuminated scope - Hawk high mounts - Plano Gun Guard hard case with a combination lock to fit - 2 x 10 shot magazines - An unused tin of RWS Superdome pellets is included along with the manufacturer's handbook. Originally bought as an upgrade of my AA400 with Rowan manual mag. fitted.
Spot on accuracy with unfortunate little use of both and now part of our down sizing challenge in preparation for moving to urban living - It's an age thing! Located near Shrewsbury, Shropshire for test run.
Last edited by ralf on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

no avatar
dazzler

Re: S410F SUPERLITE FOR SALE

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:17 am

Thought about splitting?

I'm considering a 410 but the whole kit is of no use to me, as I already own the rest of the gear. That may also be the case for many others. Even those looking for the whole kit may be operating to a budget and can't afford that sum as a single payment. Just an idea but splitting and pricing separately may generate some interest.

Atb

Bobby
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or f...... beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back.

Albert Swearengen
Deadwood
Circa 1878

ralf

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:38 am

Hi Bobby

Thanks for the advice. I was thinking about it and might try to do some juggling in the near future but at the moment it would be very convenient and effiecient if the whole kit was sold together. However, just as a matter of interest what parts of the kit would you be interested in and what sort of price are you looking for?
Cheers
Ralf

no avatar
dazzler

Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:38 pm

Hi ralf,

Not particularly interested in anything specific, (although had the stock not been the green type I would've made an offer already for the rifle and silencer) just thought I'd try to help with a suggestion to help sell it.

You may actually make more cash selling separately, as smaller sums are easier to find.

Atb

Bob
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or f...... beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back.

Albert Swearengen
Deadwood
Circa 1878