Air arms s400 177 bottle and extras

no avatar
andrewpjudge

Air arms s400 177 bottle and extras

Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:08 pm

For sale is my Air Arms S400. .177 The rifle has not been tinkered with and is still legal and shooting at 11.4 ft/lb with Exact heavies. I have added the the Rowan Engineering magazine but should you not want it, it is easily removed.

The stock had a bi-pod fitted in November by a local gunsmith and makes the rifle super easy to shoot in the field and deadly accurate.

The scope is an MTC optisan HX-4-12x40 AO and comes with its box. There are 2 red night lights a cree and a LEDRay 300 (red(boxed with mounts))

also supplied is a fair few targets and an unopened tin of exacts plus exact heavy (opened, but only to add a few to the pack) and a few .22 short blanks.

The gloves are lagre neoprene real tree print

The charging bottle has roughly 230Bar remaining but only would require a refill as testing runs out in 2020, Gun case is BSA with shoulder strap and side pocket.

The rifle is in excellent condition, wiped down after every use. There's also an ammo box that I'll include as i found it useful to store pellets etc in. I am only selling as I will be going away on deployment and I hate the idea of it being in the house with children.

Any questions please feel free to ask

Advertised on freeads should you want to see photos

£500 ONO

no avatar
garyc

Re: Air arms s400 177 bottle and extras

Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:00 pm

I am interested and I have sent some questions via Freeads email.

I have actually found the answer to one of the questions regarding the scope - from your posts elsewhere on here about rangefinding with mildots, I assume it must be a mildot reticle!

Gary