Annual Meet 2015

Gnome of the Woods

Re: Annual Meet

Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:49 pm

Raj wrote:Anyone trying to inform some of the old regulars who haven't registered or are not active on this new site ?

Jabtas? Kev & Ciaran from Black Pudding land? Big Dave? Ryan Charlton? Big Phil? Ferrets Bueller? Marksman? The Rev? Steve Cartledge and the other Gent from Stoke whose name I now forget? The South African chap who promotes UKSARC - met him a few times locally.

I contacted loads on Facebook , no takers though as far as I know!
Artist formally know as Gnome of the Woods

no avatar
slinger

Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:02 am

Two more attendees hopefully. I've promised a lift to a shooting buddy and his young son from the FieldShott range, who would like to shoot & camp for the weekend. He'll be happy to pay his fees on arrival and looks forward to supporting the charity. (As to I.)

no avatar
Jon Budd

Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:27 pm

Hi guys, not sure I've met many of you on here, but I'm hoping to make it with some of my more interesting toys... the Pro TX Elite, 22 and 23mm TXs, the .20 and whatever else is ready in time. I regular attend the springer bashes at this venue, and it's a great event; I'm sure this will be just as good. Rgds - JB

james79

Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:56 pm

Sadly it looks like I'm the only one so far who is going to have to take my name off the list of attendees :( I was hoping my recent jab in the back was going to leave me in fine fettle for the festivities but it seems to have left me worse of than before :evil: latest diagnosis is on top of a knackered spine I've also managed to b****r up my sacroiliac joint as well and hence I'm unlikely to be able to manage the relatively short drive to Nuneaton. To say its a shame is putting it mildly seeing as despite being a relative newcomer I was looking forward to meeting you all. If circumstances change I will still try my best to get there but at the moment I'm afraid it looks unlikely :( :(
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:33 pm

james79 wrote:Sadly it looks like I'm the only one so far who is going to have to take my name off the list of attendees :( I was hoping my recent jab in the back was going to leave me in fine fettle for the festivities but it seems to have left me worse of than before :evil: latest diagnosis is on top of a knackered spine I've also managed to b****r up my sacroiliac joint as well and hence I'm unlikely to be able to manage the relatively short drive to Nuneaton. To say its a shame is putting it mildly seeing as despite being a relative newcomer I was looking forward to meeting you all. If circumstances change I will still try my best to get there but at the moment I'm afraid it looks unlikely :( :(

sorry too hear that news james :( but your health must come first....hope you feel better soon.
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Raj

Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:24 pm

Hope you can make it, mate :)
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
maz

Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:25 pm

Hi all i am not a big poster on here but i will be coming to the meet with a mate .
cheers Maz.

no avatar
GrandadG

Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Nice one Maz, look forward to seeing you both :)
HW100T .177
AA Prosport .177
AA S200 .177 Huma Reg

no avatar
GrandadG

Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Just been reading Airgun World about Quigley Hollow.
I feel the need to know,
how big is the "Quigley bucket"? and
how far away is it?
HW100T .177
AA Prosport .177
AA S200 .177 Huma Reg

no avatar
maz

Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:16 pm

hello , the bucket is about 75 yards away and probably 2.5 inch wide, once you get your eye in you can not miss
cheers Maz.