TDR

no avatar
Mick G

TDR

Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:33 am

I just have to say what a lovely gun my TDR is! It's been around as a model for some years now but I think it is the equal of any (?) other PCP. So quiet and accurate and nice to hold and look at. I've just been out in the garden with my lovely lurcher Merlin and the TDR and shot a small piece of coal! I just have to shoot that gun! I will definitely keep this one and sell the other two PCPS . I will keep my TX 200 as well, a beautiful gun (.177) and deadly. My late wife, bless her, used to say that if there was a fire, I would save my airguns before her! Well, that wasn't true of course but not far off! Now I live with my lovely dog who is not only grey, rough coated and the fastest dog ever , but a great companion. He is often in trouble but I forgive him everything, even the two chicken he killed the other day! By the way, there are two rabbits coming into the garden lately but I'm hoping they will breed.
I have to add that I went down to the shop and bought four beefburgers for our lunch, two for him and two for me. Cooked them perfectly under the grill, put them on a plate covered with paper towel to cool down, went in the "other" room to read the paper and the thought struck meand I dashed to the kitchen too late! Merlin has eaten all four! Now I don't know whether to bother about lunch or just get drunk on a bottle of wine that I bought at the same time!!!

Raj

Re: TDR

Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:20 pm

Awww .... Watch it, Mick or Merlin will be swiping your wine too ! :)
Have fun with the TDR. A very versatile tool.
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"