Stock Wanted

maddoghutty

Stock Wanted

Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:07 am

I was wondering if anyone has any old worn out air rifles, stocks what might need repair or some tlc, or if you just do not use them anymore. If any of you guys would be interested in donating them, has i am after starting a youngsters air rifle club, any old parts would be a great start even if we had to build a rifle from spares would be great, has that would show the kids how to build and mantain a rifle from the get go. Even if its something you cannot sell or you know longer have a fully working rifle anymore. All contributions would be wildly appreciated. Has you know yourselfs guys with enough parts you could probably build an air rifle. So please any contributions no matter how small would be a god send. Has our part of the city is quite rough the kids don't have much to do in a hobbie capacity. I have asked the council for help but they want to see it up and running first. So if any of you guys can help in anyway that would be great. If anyone has anything they could donate please pm me and i will give you the address thank you.
MADDOGHUTTY
AirArms S400 Classic .177/ Nikon Mountmaster IR 3 9x50
Air Arms S410 Classic .177 / Hawke Nite eye IR 9x16x60

bgaltd

Re: Stock Wanted

Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 am

maddoghutty wrote:I was wondering if anyone has any old worn out air rifles, stocks what might need repair or some tlc, or if you just do not use them anymore. If any of you guys would be interested in donating them, has i am after starting a youngsters air rifle club, any old parts would be a great start even if we had to build a rifle from spares would be great, has that would show the kids how to build and mantain a rifle from the get go. Even if its something you cannot sell or you know longer have a fully working rifle anymore. All contributions would be wildly appreciated. Has you know yourselfs guys with enough parts you could probably build an air rifle. So please any contributions no matter how small would be a god send. Has our part of the city is quite rough the kids don't have much to do in a hobbie capacity. I have asked the council for help but they want to see it up and running first. So if any of you guys can help in anyway that would be great. If anyone has anything they could donate please pm me and i will give you the address thank you.

shame you're not closer as i have about 6(all trade ins and in various states of repair) that could fit the bill here , i wont send them though but if you can pick them up or get someone to pick them up and pass them along a chain to you then you are welcome to them .

they are not for resale though so when you are finished with them let me know and we can decide what is to be done with them , whether it be the children (with the permission of the parents) keeping them or you sell them and the money goes to charity / back into your project etc .

please don't think i'm being difficult about this but i've been stung a few times when donating things (old guns , stocks , parts etc ) where theyve just been sold on and the money just kept , i do not want to profit from this but would like some say on where the money goes if the guns are sold / given away :-).