Wanted. S400/s410.

no avatar
Fish

Wanted. S400/s410.

Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:13 am

Looking for an S400 or S410 as a way of getting into PCP (I'm finding my HW80 a little too heavy, must sell it). Have heard nothing but positive comments on these rifles. Would prefer .177 but would consider .22. Hoping someone on the forum has a good example of one of these they may be selling. I prefer to meet face to face so if anyone in the Shropshire, Staffordshire or West Mids area (I live on the borders of all three) has one they're thinking of selling please message me.

no avatar
roy0110

Re: Wanted. S400/s410.

Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:23 pm

i have a lovely example of what you are after (S410) unfortunately im a bit further north nr manchester.
you are welcome to visit and try it out.
i would meet part way but have no transport.
my ad posted on here.....

i have for sale my S410 classic .177
it is 3 yrs old but very lightly used and only on the indoor range.
it's in lovely condition with great blueing, no rust or scratches to metalwork.
there is a tiny mark on the beech stock but you need to look really closely to see it (couldnt even pick it up on camera)
it shoots perfectly @ 11.4 ft/lbs, sweetspot is from 165 bar down to 100.
it's been unmolested and only removed from stock for oiling after each use.
AT is intact and the only thing done to it from new is the addition of a whisper (Deben i believe) silencer.
the original muzzle break is still there, original 10 shot mag, and fill adapter.
I am also including a foam padded hard case and a Jack Pyke gunslip. (or air arms gunslip)
buffalo river swivel harris style extendable bipod.
i am looking for £500 on collection as postage would be quite substantial i should imagine due to size & weight of the package.
no offers please although i would consider taking an MTC viper connect in PX as that is the scope i'm looking to buy from proceeds of this sale.
viewing is welcome and i have access to some land to try it out on and also own a chrono if you would like to see a shot string.
i have taken some pictures that includes my forum name and todays date but am unable to put pictures in my post due to filesize and i have no idea how to change that. :oops:
i can email them to any interested parties.
i promised when i joined this forum (the old one actually) that any items i put up for sale would be advertised to Air Arms owners first, if unsold i will advertise elsewhere one week from today.
thanks for looking and good luck shooting.
Roy.

no avatar
Fish

Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:19 pm

Thanks for the offer but I was hoping to find something a little closer to home. I had already seen your posting previously. It sounds like a nice gun, good luck with the sale.

Paul.

no avatar
roy0110

Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:42 pm

no problem, thank you & good luck with your search.

no avatar
John0neuk

Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:04 pm

I have a nice one in a GNIB custom stock on here. Have a look
Kind Regards

john0neuk
FTP 900 - Sightron S111
Anschutz 9003 + Big Nikko
Tm1000 BR + Weaver G Slam
AA Pro target Alutec + Falcon
Daystate Airwolf CDT + Bushnell
Steyr + Bushnell

no avatar
Fish

Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:30 am

Hi and thanks for the offer, but as I said to roy0110 in a previous reply I was hoping to find one closer to home. I much prefer to keep things simple and meet face to face especially when dealing with firearms. Good luck with your sale.

no avatar
scooper

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:42 pm

roy0110 wrote:i have a lovely example of what you are after (S410) unfortunately im a bit further north nr manchester.
you are welcome to visit and try it out.
i would meet part way but have no transport.
my ad posted on here.....

i have for sale my S410 classic .177
it is 3 yrs old but very lightly used and only on the indoor range.
it's in lovely condition with great blueing, no rust or scratches to metalwork.
there is a tiny mark on the beech stock but you need to look really closely to see it (couldnt even pick it up on camera)
it shoots perfectly @ 11.4 ft/lbs, sweetspot is from 165 bar down to 100.
it's been unmolested and only removed from stock for oiling after each use.
AT is intact and the only thing done to it from new is the addition of a whisper (Deben i believe) silencer.
the original muzzle break is still there, original 10 shot mag, and fill adapter.
I am also including a foam padded hard case and a Jack Pyke gunslip. (or air arms gunslip)
buffalo river swivel harris style extendable bipod.
i am looking for £500 on collection as postage would be quite substantial i should imagine due to size & weight of the package.
no offers please although i would consider taking an MTC viper connect in PX as that is the scope i'm looking to buy from proceeds of this sale.
viewing is welcome and i have access to some land to try it out on and also own a chrono if you would like to see a shot string.
i have taken some pictures that includes my forum name and todays date but am unable to put pictures in my post due to filesize and i have no idea how to change that. :oops:
i can email them to any interested parties.
i promised when i joined this forum (the old one actually) that any items i put up for sale would be advertised to Air Arms owners first, if unsold i will advertise elsewhere one week from today.
thanks for looking and good luck shooting.
Roy.

Long shot, but is your S410 still for sale ?

no avatar
Fish

Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:38 am

Hi scooper. You've posted a request on the wrong thread. This is a wanted post and the gun was offered to me. You need to contact the seller direct. If you look back through the for sale ads the gun may still be listed or you could take a link direct from the sellers user name. Good luck with your search, I'm still looking for one locally.

no avatar
scooper

Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:59 am

Fish wrote:Hi scooper. You've posted a request on the wrong thread. This is a wanted post and the gun was offered to me. You need to contact the seller direct. If you look back through the for sale ads the gun may still be listed or you could take a link direct from the sellers user name. Good luck with your search, I'm still looking for one locally.

Thanks for the info.