new to this forum all about two tx's

no avatar
dayglowfroggy

new to this forum all about two tx's

Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:53 pm

Thought I should join this forum to speak about my TX experience.
I did meet a couple of members at the first boinger bash this year I remember black Barron fish with his great night vision set ups ,wish i had bought it off him now.Also met nice bloke with custom vw camper who was a bit ill sorry forgot your name.julian?
My first tx was purchased at that meet second hand and apparently untuned it has the best beach stock I have ever seen on any gun and shoots so well I haven't wanted to tempt fate by going inside it .its a .177 mk3hc serial 097667 and is my go to gun for hft and is amazing I think it might be 2010 gun
The next one I just bought of a bbs member last week is a tx200 full length with a very nice mk2 walnut stock that looks new it s serial is 113948 I think it is a mk3 judging by the loading port but I think it might of had that changed .Apparently it just been serviced and fettled by someone who had been a champion springer shooter I forget his name.In the process they discovered it had a short stroke latch rod fitted and it feels very nice to shoot and the cocking is much tighter and nicer than my hc not sure why .
The only problem this gun has is the bluing has been rubbed off in few places to get rid of potential rust spots and needs touching up though no actual deep marks tbh the rest of the bluing looks a bit aged compared to my hc so I might try to do all of it.

The plan was to make one gun out of the two and sell the other but don't think I can face getting rid of either so I will have to shift a few other guns first.

Not had much chance to shoot it alot yet to see if i get on with the full length side of things I ad thought the hc was about perfect.

Not looked into posting pics yet but if its easy will do someone might recognize my TX's

no avatar
Outandabout

Re: new to this forum all about two tx's

Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:30 pm

Welcome to the AAOC.
You will be in good company with plenty member owning Tx's
Kevin

Blackbaronfish

Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:45 pm

The next Boinger Bash is next weekend :mrgreen: 8-)

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
dayglowfroggy

Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:32 pm

Yes but i will have bonfire night etc to take the kids too and got to keep in the good books rith the misses for hft the following week.
I would love to go though had a great time last time.
My full length tx is also.177 and been set at 11.2 just forgot to mention that earlyier on .