Advice on selling a TX200HC

no avatar
jabbahutt

Advice on selling a TX200HC

Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:26 pm

Evening all

Been quite a while since I frequented the forum but a combination of work and a shoulder injury has kept me from wielding my TX200HC.

Well to cut a long story short I've been advices to knock the full power springer on the head or potentially make the shoulder situation worse which would also affect my archery.

So looking to sell my .177 rifle and Hawke 4-12 panorama So scope. I'll be posting full details in the for sale section but was looking for general advice on selling as I've never sold an air rifle before.

So any advice on pitfalls to avoid appreciated. I also have no idea on what to ask for as a realistic fair price. There is the rifle, scope a cs 700 stock which is unfinished and to be honest I've made a bit of a hash trying to add grip panels etc. But someone with knowledge should be able to do something with.

As always thanks in advance for any help. And then I'll post full details in the for sale section.

Cheers
Nigel

no avatar
KeithS

Re: Advice on selling a TX200HC

Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:51 pm

However you look at it archery will be far worse than springer shooting.

no avatar
Dan Dare

Re: Advice on selling a TX200HC

Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:45 pm

Sorry to learn you're having to give up. I'd be interested in your TX if you're still selling. Am in London but prepared to travel if price/gun is right. New, they look to start at £400 or so for beech. Re. price for pre-owned, probably a good idea to have a look at Gunstar and similar to get an idea what people are asking for them.