pro sport .177 almost there!

Sake-san

Re: pro sport .177 almost there!

Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:24 pm

gary martin wrote:
Sake-san wrote:Well I was wondering where your questions and work were leading!, all sounds good and on par for the course.
If you are ever this way the doors are open and I shall swiftly convert you to a TX full length, the precise internals remain classified :mrgreen:

classified! LOL , i predict a piston and a spring! remember, i know your Dr.

it took a while, i didn't want to go too light on the piston front, didn't want piston bounce. the results although not extensive seem favourable. just got it back together today. the intention is to shoot recoiling class next year, if i can master the std/lightweight stock. i wanted to keep it due to the looks, both of the rifle and fellow shooters when i rock up with a sporter!
the full length TX is for the future, full on FT spec.
Gary.

Be nice to see a wee photo when you get the new glass mounted :)
TX200/Gary Cane/Sightron SIII 10-50x60
TX200/Gary Cane/Sightron SIII 10x42
TX200 test / analysis gun

no avatar
gary martin

Re: pro sport .177 almost there!

Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:20 pm

Sake-san wrote:
gary martin wrote:
Sake-san wrote:Well I was wondering where your questions and work were leading!, all sounds good and on par for the course.
If you are ever this way the doors are open and I shall swiftly convert you to a TX full length, the precise internals remain classified :mrgreen:

classified! LOL , i predict a piston and a spring! remember, i know your Dr.

it took a while, i didn't want to go too light on the piston front, didn't want piston bounce. the results although not extensive seem favourable. just got it back together today. the intention is to shoot recoiling class next year, if i can master the std/lightweight stock. i wanted to keep it due to the looks, both of the rifle and fellow shooters when i rock up with a sporter!
the full length TX is for the future, full on FT spec.
Gary.

Be nice to see a wee photo when you get the new glass mounted :)

which glass is this Gav? :D :shock: :lol: will email you one when i can. Gary.