Hft 500

Re: Hft 500

Postby Roger5 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:21 pm

shw wrote:Are there any step by step guides to stripping and cleaning/ lubricating and tuning these rifles just in case I have to end up doing it myself :?

YouTube Air Arms S410 Classic-Stripdown guide, this should help you, only real difference is yours doesn't have magazine, and your one has side lever as opposed to bolt, and of course you have a chunky barrel :D . Rog
Roger5

Postby shw » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:46 pm

Roger5 wrote:
shw wrote:Are there any step by step guides to stripping and cleaning/ lubricating and tuning these rifles just in case I have to end up doing it myself :?

YouTube Air Arms S410 Classic-Stripdown guide, this should help you, only real difference is yours doesn't have magazine, and your one has side lever as opposed to bolt, and of course you have a chunky barrel :D . Rog

Thanks for that roger5 .. it’s only 9 minuets long so can’t be that complicated :D
shw

Postby Roger5 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:51 pm

shw wrote:
Roger5 wrote:

Thanks for that roger5 .. it’s only 9 minuets long so can’t be that complicated :D

That's what my mrs says about our lovemaking , she's probably right. Rog :cry:
Roger5

Previous

Return to TECHNICAL