Air Arms s200 Mk3 .177

no avatar
Hoggy57

Air Arms s200 Mk3 .177

Mon May 29, 2017 11:58 pm

I've a bog standard Air Arms s200 Mk3 .177 .. I've been thinking about fitting a regulator to the said rifle. Not sure if its possible, but ideally I'd like an external fit type regulator.

Is it actually possible to get a diy type external regular?

Apart from the fitting of the regulator, and power check/adjustment etc .. Is one available that doesn't need any other attention apart from the fitting and possible power adjustment?

I'm only after one to smooth out the consistency. Not to bothered about an increase in shot count, just consistency .. Any advice appreciated .. Cheers Peter.
Weihrauch HW100KT .177
Air Arms s200 .177
Brocock Compatto .22
Some Shotguns!

no avatar
Roger5

Re: Air Arms s200 Mk3 .177

Tue May 30, 2017 6:25 am

Hoggy57 wrote:I've a bog standard Air Arms s200 Mk3 .177 .. I've been thinking about fitting a regulator to the said rifle. Not sure if its possible, but ideally I'd like an external fit type regulator.

Is it actually possible to get a diy type external regular?

Apart from the fitting of the regulator, and power check/adjustment etc .. Is one available that doesn't need any other attention apart from the fitting and possible power adjustment?

I'm only after one to smooth out the consistency. Not to bothered about an increase in shot count, just consistency .. Any advice appreciated .. Cheers Peter.

Go to xtx air, Huma external reg. Rog