s200 won't cock

no avatar
fife

s200 won't cock

Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:07 pm

Hi, my friend brought his s200 for me to fix as i owed him a big favour, its an old s200 . i ordered a new small bolt that screws into the cocking bolt that had snapped . also a small spring and ball bearing what i have not put in yet . the brass trigger shoe was also off which i also put back on but now for some reason i can pull the bolt back but it does not cock . i have tried adjusting the trigger a little but it does not seam to make any difference does any one have any ideas, your answers will be greatfull thanks from bob...

no avatar
Roger5

Re: s200 won't cock

Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:26 pm

Sounds to me that either one or both of the trigger adjusting screws are wound in to far, back the one out nearest to the trigger, if you can't see it it's probably under trigger, loosen trigger and slide it back to see it. Rog

no avatar
fife

Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:40 am

Roger5 wrote:Sounds to me that either one or both of the trigger adjusting screws are wound in to far, back the one out nearest to the trigger, if you can't see it it's probably under trigger, loosen trigger and slide it back to see it. Rog

HI Rog, A very BIG THANKS. it is now working spot on and it can go back to my mate ATVB bob. :D

no avatar
Roger5

Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:56 am

fife wrote:
Roger5 wrote:Sounds to me that either one or both of the trigger adjusting screws are wound in to far, back the one out nearest to the trigger, if you can't see it it's probably under trigger, loosen trigger and slide it back to see it. Rog

HI Rog, A very BIG THANKS. it is now working spot on and it can go back to my mate ATVB bob. :D

No probs mate,glad to help. Rog