pea up the nose

no avatar
air gun

pea up the nose

Sat May 23, 2015 11:02 pm

man gets home from work and sits down to eat his dinner. steak chips and peas. he hits a pea with his fork it flys off his knife and flys right up his nose. he says to the wife you have long nails see if you can get it out. she says its not enough I have to wash your pants 7 nights a week. now you want me to pick your nose. :shock: the wife said our ann is in the front room with her boyfriend and he works for st johns ambulance. see if he can get it out. anyway. he comes in and says I can get it out. what you have to do is tilt your head back. I will put 2 fingers on the tip of your nose. pull it back and you give a quick blow.and it should come right out. sure enough the pea dropped right out. the lad said the way I did that I should be a doctor. the man said the smell on your fingers you should be my son in law. :mrgreen:
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: pea up the nose

Sat May 23, 2015 11:09 pm

ok that's not too bad I suppose........but we are watching you fella :twisted: :lol:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
air gun

Sat May 23, 2015 11:11 pm

eboswan wrote:ok that's not too bad I suppose........but we are watching you fella :twisted: :lol:

its only jokes and fun mate. no harm intended. :mrgreen:
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sat May 23, 2015 11:12 pm

air gun wrote:
eboswan wrote:ok that's not too bad I suppose........but we are watching you fella :twisted: :lol:

who told you those jokes were funny......we will ban then instead ;)
S200. .177

no avatar
air gun

Sat May 23, 2015 11:13 pm

eboswan wrote:
air gun wrote:

who told you those jokes were funny......we will ban then instead ;)

you know you had a little chuckle :lol: :lol:

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sat May 23, 2015 11:15 pm

it was more of a snigger rather than a chuckle :)
S200. .177

no avatar
air gun

Sat May 23, 2015 11:16 pm

eboswan wrote:it was more of a snigger rather than a chuckle :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: