ghost story

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

ghost story

Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:57 pm

This happened in a little town, Norris Arm, in Newfoundland, and even though it sounds like an Alfred Hitchcock tale, it’s absolutely true.

This guy was on the side of the road hitchhiking on a very dark night in the middle of a terrible rainstorm, and no cars were on the road. The storm was so strong the guy could hardly see a few feet ahead of him. Suddenly, he saw a car come toward him and stop. The guy, without thinking about it, got in the car and closed the door and only then did he realize that there was nobody behind the wheel!

The car started to move very slowly.The guy looked at the road and saw a curve coming his way. Petrified, he started to pray, begging for his life. He had not come out of shock when, just before the car hit the curve, a hand suddenly appeared through the window and moved the steering wheel. The guy, now paralyzed in terror, watched how the hand appeared every time the car was approaching a curve.Finally, although terrified, the guy managed to open the door and jump out of the spooky car. Without looking back, the guy ran through the storm all the way to the nearest town. Soaking wet exhausted and in a state of utter shock the pale, visibly shaken guy, walked into a nearby bar and asked for two shots of Scotch.

Then, still trembling with fright, he started telling everybody in the bar about the horrible experience he just went through with the spooky car with no driver and the mysterious hand that kept appearing. Everyone in the bar listed in silence and became frightened, listening to this eerie story, hairs stood on end when they realized the guy was telling the truth because he was crying and he definitely was not drunk!

About half an hour later two guys walked into the same bar and one said to the other, “Hey, there’s the arsehole who jumped into the car while we were pushin it!”
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Blackbaronfish

Re: ghost story

Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Silly bugger,i was believing that :lol: :lol: :lol:
BBF :lol:
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Raj

Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:20 pm

eboswan wrote: ... walked into a nearby bar and asked for two shots of Scotch .....

My kind of guy 8-) 8-) :lol: the rest of the story is neither here nor there :roll: :lol:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:59 pm

Raj wrote:
eboswan wrote: ... walked into a nearby bar and asked for two shots of Scotch .....

My kind of guy 8-) 8-) :lol: the rest of the story is neither here nor there :roll: :lol:

raj I fear for you mate :(
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
Agent 47

Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:00 am

Haha

Raj

Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:12 pm

eboswan wrote:raj I fear for you mate :(

I am only kidding half the time, Bri. Yes, I enjoy a good beer or a nice whisky but I do not get drunk. I stay well within my limits. I had just 2 beers at the Meet and we only had a few feet to stagger to the car :)

Blackbaronfish

Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:27 pm

Who doesn't get drunk :o

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Raj

Wed May 06, 2015 8:33 pm

Busted .... :oops:

Avra

Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:29 pm

I really need some drinks now...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Air In Motion