WWII fighter pilot

no avatar
FPoole

WWII fighter pilot

Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:46 pm

An old allied fighter pilot ace gives a little recounting of one of his encounters. He's speaking to his church on Memorial day and the story is about the time he shot down 3 German planes. "I was cruising along when I see this Focker coming at me from 10 o'clock, then I see another Focker at 2 o'clock and then one more Focker is coming straight at me from 12 o'clock". The minister steps in to inform the crowd that a "Focker" is a famous German plane. The old ace replies" Yes, that's right, Focker built a lot of planes for the Germans, but all these Fockers were flying Messerschmitts.

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: WWII fighter pilot

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:09 pm

FPoole wrote:An old allied fighter pilot ace gives a little recounting of one of his encounters. He's speaking to his church on Memorial day and the story is about the time he shot down 3 German planes. "I was cruising along when I see this Focker coming at me from 10 o'clock, then I see another Focker at 2 o'clock and then one more Focker is coming straight at me from 12 o'clock". The minister steps in to inform the crowd that a "Focker" is a famous German plane. The old ace replies" Yes, that's right, Focker built a lot of planes for the Germans, but all these Fockers were flying Messerschmitts.

:lol: :lol:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Blackbaronfish

Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:41 pm

I bet that joke has been doing the rounds for years. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Makes me smile every time I hear it.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Kwaka

Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:01 pm

I love this joke.

One of my all time favourites!

Neil
S400 Classic .22
Beretta 682 Gold E 30" O/U M/C
Sabel SxS 28" F/C
CZ 455 Varmint .22lr SAK moderator