fluffy bunny

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

fluffy bunny

Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:56 pm

After a long day at the office, Chris came home one day to find his dog with the neighbor's pet rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit was obviously dead.

Chris panicked!

"If my neighbors find out my dog killed their bunny, they'll hate me forever," he thought.

So he took the dirty, chewed up rabbit into the house, gave it a bath and blow-dried its fur.

Chris knew his neighbors kept their backdoor open during the summer, so he sneaked inside and put the bunny back into the cage, hoping his neighbors would think it died of natural causes.

A couple of days later Chris and his neighbor saw each other outside.

"Did you hear that Fluffy died?" the neighbor asked.

"Oh. Uhmm... Sorry to hear that. What happened?" Chris mumbled.

The neighbor replied, "We just found him dead in his cage one day. But the strange thing is that the day after we buried him, we went out to dinner and someone must have dug him up, gave him a bath and put him back into the cage!"
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
poguemahone

Re: fluffy bunny

Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats my sort of humour, right up my street :D

Blackbaronfish

Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:16 pm

You joke but when my dog was ran over we buried him in the fatherinlaws field. This was on a Saturday and when i phoned the insurance company they said that we need to take the body to have the microchip checked as there was lots of fraud happening at the time. The vets said that wasn't necessary but come the following Friday they phoned me at work and said they indeed need to check its microchip asap. i shot out of work with a shovel and three bin bags.It was a 70 mile round trip going to the field digging the dog up,taking it to the vets ,then back to the field and eventually legging it back to work. the kids and wife to this day still dont know i did it. :oops:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:31 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:You joke but when my dog was ran over we buried him in the fatherinlaws field. This was on a Saturday and when i phoned the insurance company they said that we need to take the body to have the microchip checked as there was lots of fraud happening at the time. The vets said that wasn't necessary but come the following Friday they phoned me at work and said they indeed need to check its microchip asap. i shot out of work with a shovel and three bin bags.It was a 70 mile round trip going to the field digging the dog up,taking it to the vets ,then back to the field and eventually legging it back to work. the kids and wife to this day still dont know i did it. :oops:

BBF

I went too check the footings on an extension we were building,i jumped into the footings and there was a small piece of blackbag sticking out of the side wall of the footings and I grabbed it and tried too pull it out it ripped and the most foul smelling liquid run all over my hand and up my sleeve :shock:
it was gut wrenchingly smelly and made me gag uncontrollably (luckily it was before breakfast)
the owner came out off the house too see what all the noise was it turns out it was they`re Alsatian dog that had died and they had buried it a few months earlier :o :o
even bleach could not remove the smell from my hand :roll:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177