Giles` new admirers

no avatar
wastrel

Giles` new admirers

Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:18 pm

Guy walks into his local, a country pub he knows well, at the bar is a local lad Giles, Giles is by no means a bonny laddie, or particularly erm, cultured, & with a thick west country drawl, well, bumpkin wouldn`t be a stretch of the English language, so imagine this lads surprise to so see Giles surrounded by a bevy of stunning looking young ladies, dressed (just) to thrill shall we say with scandalous hemlines & stocking tops all vying for Giles to notice, he noted a few venomous stares between the girls as they vied for Giles attention giggling wildly at his every sentence, baffled he waited until Giles had to pay a visit & made sure to join him, Hi mate he said, why all this attention from ladies all of a sudden
OH, said Giles, well, I waaas droppin my younger sister auf at thee collage this morning, `pparently some of the girls heard my aaxccint & sumof `em made fun of me fronto liddle Trace` which put `er nose right owt I can tell you, so, Trace` said she shut `em up in a jiffy
`owd she do that then bloke asks as they return to the bar,
Giles went to sip his pint & said, sez she told `em `ow much a tractor caust!!
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

Blackbaronfish

Re: Giles` new admirers

Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I must admit I have never known a poor farmer. And have you really seen the price of the tractors :o :mrgreen:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
wastrel

Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:12 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
I must admit I have never known a poor farmer. And have you really seen the price of the tractors :o :mrgreen:

BBF

78k, that`s seventy eight thou` for an entry level JCB- AAAAND up, no wonder they`re fawning over Giles!
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

Brennan

Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:26 pm

[/quote]
78k, that`s seventy eight thou` for an entry level JCB- AAAAND up, no wonder they`re fawning over Giles![/quote]

Don't he do air rifle reviews as well LOL :D :D
TX200 HC + HFT 500 + HUNTSMAN CLASSIC & FTP 900 :D