Who should I marry

Blackbaronfish

Who should I marry

Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:46 am

Guffaw!

An ex mateot has won the lottery and is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry. He decides to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of £5000 and waits to see what they do with the money. The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much. The ex matelot was impressed.
The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much. Again, the ex matelot is impressed.
The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the £5000. She gives him back his £5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much. Obviously, the ex matelot was impressed.
The ex matelot thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money, and then he married the one with the biggest tits.
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Raj

Re: Who should I marry

Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Sound decision .... What good is any of the rest when the lights are off ????? :?: :?: :?: :lol:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
wastrel

Re: Who should I marry

Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:43 pm

No problems with THAT choice up here!
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member