Humorous Spam Email

gdavison

Humorous Spam Email

Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:55 am

As spam email seems to be getting funnier as the spammers really don't even try anymore I thought let's get a thread going of the "good ones". Obviously just cut / paste the text, delete any links and attachments

Date of issue 30 august 2016
Reference K 5051661834

Sir/Madam

Final payment request GBP 5,254.38.

Don’t ignore this letter – you need to pay us now if you want to stop us taking enforcement action against you.

We contacted you previously asking you to pay the above amount but you still haven’t done so. The attached statement of liability gives a breakdown of what you owe.

As you’re in the very small minority of people who haven’t paid. We’re treating your case as a priority. If you don’t pay now, we’ll take action to make you pay. The law allows us to enforce debts by seizing your goods and selling them by public auction A regional sheriff officer acting on a summary warrant will do this for us. We can charge fees for this so if you don’t act now it could cost you more money.

For more information and how to pay us please see attached statement.

We’ll continue to add interest to the original debt until you pay in full.

Debt Management

G McLean
HMRC
DMB 512 BX5AB

Phone 03000 560 998
www.gov.uk
AA FTP900, AA HFT500, AA S510, FWB-800FT

gdavison

Re: Humorous Spam Email

Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:55 am

Dear Sir/Madam
This is to notify you that during the auditing and closing of all financial records of the Central Bank of Thailand (CBT) it was discovered from the records of outstanding foreign beneficiaries due for payment with The Government Office. However, I wish to let you know that Your name came out as the next on the list of those who will receive their Long -awaited fund for the year 2015.
Furthermore,I wish to officially notify you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.Kindly re-confirm the information below to enable this office Proceed and finalize your fund remittance without further delays.
Furnish us with the information bellow:
1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR FULL ADDRESS
3. YOUR TELEPHONE/ FAX
4. AGE
5. A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT FOR PROPER IDENTIFICATION
6. YOUR OCCUPATION
As soon as the above information are received, your funds which is at the tune of $10,000,000,00 will be transferred to you through our online global wire transfer or through our bank delivery payment system.
Awaiting your urgent response to this official Notification.
BEST REGARDS,
YOURS SINCERELY,
DIRECTOR, WIRE & TELEX DEPT
CENTRAL BANK OF THAILAND. (CBT)

no avatar
TenMetrePeter

Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:56 pm

you need to watch them. I sent mine off and only got 2 million.

Blackbaronfish

Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:38 pm

TenMetrePeter wrote:you need to watch them. I sent mine off and only got 2 million.

Two million camel fleas more like :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

gdavison

Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:23 pm

I am a Diplomat named Andrew Chow mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence. The funds total US$5.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you. I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.
1.Full Name
2.Residential Address
3.Age
4.Occupation
5.Direct Telephone Numbers
After verification of the information with what I have on file,I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information so that we can proceed.
Regards
Mr.Andrew chow