weight loss programme

no avatar
wastrel

weight loss programme

Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:34 pm

Ken is well overweight, he see`s an ad, Lose Half Your Bodyweight In 5 Days Guaranteed, £1000! don`t lose it- your money back!
1k is a lot of money, but, money back guarantee is too tempting.
he clicks `Pay Now` & the instructions are simple-
be dressed in running attire at 6am tomorrow, A member of our team will turn up with a simple instruction, & for the next 5 days with the same instruction, failure to carry out the instruction means forfeiting your money- the deal is off, be ready tomorrow 6am
at 6am the bell rings, Ken is ready, just as well, as he opens the door, she`s 6ft tall, blonde, gorgeous, basque, stockings, high heels, she says
I`m gonna run, in 2 minutes you can run after me, after 15 mins, if you can catch me, you can- AHEM!
we`ll be timing you, so failure to wait 2 mins means forfeit!
after 5 days of this, Ken has lost half his weight but caught nothing, a 2nd email arrives
As A Paid up Member Of Our Weight Loss Club, You Are Entitled To Our Part 2, Same Again, 5 days, Follow Instructions, Lose Half Your Body Weight! 2k
Ken can`t wait to click pay now
next morning, 6am, bell rings, he opens the door, a 6ft stunner is stood there, shoulders like an Ox, Hips like a Dancer, thighs & Torso Like A Rugby Player, & face like a boxer!
BLOKE SAYS, YOU are gonna run, I AM GONNA WAIT 2 MIN`S, IF I CATCH YOU--
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: weight loss programme

Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:39 pm