a selection

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

a selection

Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:13 pm

Apparently, the Bin Laden plane hit a Porsche.

It's 911 all over again.

Playing doctors and nurses with the wife in the bedroom last night didn't go very well.

Especially when I diagnosed her as clinically obese
......................................................................................................

The government have announced new measures to stop migrants from coming to England.

Henceforth, Chelsea fans will be in charge of security at Calais.
.............................................................................................................

Bastian Schweinsteiger is hoping to become the most influential German for Man Utd since the bloke who forgot to de-ice the runway in Munich

...................................................................................................................

I was watching the film, 'A Perfect Murder,' with my wife, and she told me she was getting scared.

"Is it the storyline?" I said.

"Not really," she replied. "Stop taking notes."

........................................................................................................................

Last night I found out my wife used my 'missing' credit card to buy £600 Armani sunglasses.

Oh well, let's just say I gave her a good reason to wear them today.

................................................................................................................................

Farmers take a cow into a supermarket, protesting about milk prices.

I take a cow to the supermarket who moans about chocolate prices.

..................................................................................................................................

President Obama whilst visiting Kenya has said that Africa is a continent on the move. Which after watching the news I believe to be true, as most of them are camping in Calais trying to reach the UK.

...................................................................................................................................
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Blackbaronfish

Re: a selection

Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Oooooooh on a roll Brian :mrgreen:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started