jack schitt

no avatar
jonnyjamup

jack schitt

Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:35 am

for sometime many of us have wondered just who is jack schitt? we find ourselves at a loss when someone says,You don't know jack schitt! Well,thanks to my genealogy efforts you can now respond i an intellectual way. Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt, the fertiliser magnate,married O Schitt,the owner of Needeep N Schitt,inc they had one son Jack. In turn Jack Schitt married Noe schitt, the deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt. Against her parents objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt,a high school drop out. After being married 15 years,Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock,and because her kids were living with them,she wanted to keep her previous name,She was known as Noe Schitt Sherlock. Meanwhile,Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt,and they produced a son with a nervous disposition named Chiken Schitt.Two of the other six children,Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt,were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happen brothers in a dual ceremony.The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg,Byrd,and Hoarse.Bull Schitt,the prodigal son,left home to tor the world.He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride,Pisa Schitt. Now when someone says,You don,t know Jack Schitt, you can correct them.

Raj

Re: jack schitt

Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:23 am

Thanks, mate. My wife just sprayed half chewed apple all over the key board and monitor. Guess who gets to clean the schitt ?? :lol:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

Blackbaronfish

Re: jack schitt

Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:11 pm

When asked, i dont think i could remember that lot. :mrgreen:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started