tax man.

no avatar
air gun

tax man.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:32 pm

a tax man goes to a synagogue he meets the rabbi and says ive come to see if your taxes are up to scratch. show me around. so they go into the first room and people are picking up all the left over dripping from all the candles they have burned. the tax man said whats going on here then. well said the rabbi once a year we collect all the wax and send it to a candle maker and he sends us back a great big candle..ok says the tax man that's fine. in the next room people are collecting bread crumbs from the floor..whats going on here says the tax man. well says the rabbi. once a year we collect all the bread crumbs send them to the bread maker and he sends us a big loaf of bread..ok says the tax man that is fine..they go into the last room where people are picking up all the circumcised forskins..tax man said and what on earth are you doing with them...we send them off to the tax office...he said and what on earth do they send back once a year..a big dick like you said the rabbi. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.